Our Client, a global bus and truck manufacturing company in the Automotive sector is looking to hire an Assistant Accountant to be based along Mombasa Road. The ideal candidate will be accountable for collecting all payments accurately, receive and release customers, maintain the cleanliness of the checkout areas as well as keeping reports of the payment transactions. The successful candidate must have 2 years of experience in a similar role in the busy company with high attention to details and mathematical skills. The ideal candidate must have experience in the use of SAP ERP.
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded:
- Internal documents
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information:
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Assist with other accounting projects.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree/ diploma in accounting.
- Must be a CPA part 2 or ACCA Part 2.
- Must have experience in the use of SAP ERP.
- Must have at over 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be well organized and excellent management skills.
- Should be able to work in flexible hours.
- Must be customer satisfaction oriented.
Please click on the tab below to apply: