Our client, owning a safari camp in Masai Mara, is looking for a passionate and solution-driven Assistant Camp Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all guests have an excellent experience during their stay at the camp. He/She Must have at least 4 years of experience in Hospitality in a 4/5-star environment.
- Deliver memorable experience to guests.
- Manage, train, motivate, supervise and assess the staff under his/her command.
- Ensure reports are carried out and submitted on time.
- Ensure that daily admin checks and checklists are conducted.
- Daily guest incident reports and unusual events.
- Prepare Weekly supply orders, incident reports, checklists and F & B supply stock.
- Prepare monthly guest feedback reports.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Hotel Management from a reputable institution.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as an assistant manager in a Lodge/Camp.
- Excellent Communication and People skills.
- Excellent customer service & ability to build strong relationships.
- Computer & analytical skills required.
- Ability to work independently, and report on time and correctly.
- Hands-on and problem solver.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply: