Our client a credit only Micro-Finance Company licensed in Kenya under the Company’s Act is looking for Assistant Customer Service Manager. The successful candidates must have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role in a financial institution with familiarity with the call centre operations.
- Strengthen customer service capabilities by developing, updating and enforcing Customer Service standards, procedures and policies within the organization.
- Continuously supervise, train and mentor customer service staff on Customer service best
- Effective floor and queue management using provided tools and systems
- Resolve escalated and complex customer issues on-time.
- Build customer relations by interacting with customers on telephone, email, letter or face-to-face.
- Implement and practice the principles of the Quality Management System in daily job activities.
- Deliver regular reports on the company’s performance on customer satisfaction.
- Collection and documentation of all customer feedback obtained through interactions.
- Reviewing team performance regularly against set customer satisfaction goals, to ensure optimal output.
- Must have a bachelor’s Degree in Business-related field from a recognized University (Min – 2nd class upper or equivalent).
- A professional course in Customer service will be an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience a similar role, preferably in a financial institution with familiarity to the call centre operations.
- Excellent Customer Service/Communication Skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills & Leadership Skills.
- Time management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply: