Our client a credit only Micro-Finance Company licensed in Kenya under the Company’s Act is looking for Assistant Digital Marketing Analyst. The successful candidates must have knowledge in Hootsuite, Facebook Business Manager, other online marketing tools and at least 2 years’ experience in social media advertising.
• Drive page engagement & impressions on social media platforms.
• Monitor performance of online ads & push traffic to the website.
• Send out mailers monthly to our clients & prospects.
• Monitor performance and ROI of mailers.
• Administrate the creation & publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content on a monthly basis.
• Maintain client’s websites with a view to ensuring optimized SEO.
• Online brand management.
• Create online awareness of event & activities going on within the organization and with the sales team e.g. CSR, activations, trainings.
• Develop online marketing strategies.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• At least 2 years’ experience in social media advertising.
• Excellent communication, analytical & data organization and interpretation skills.
• Proven ability to multi-task, work under pressure, & meet tight deadlines.
• Proven ability to run & measure online marketing campaigns across YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
• Must be accurate and attentive to details.
• Experience of working with Hootsuite, Facebook Business Manager and other online marketing tools.
• A team player and willing to work long hours if required.
Please click on the tab below to apply;