Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGO’s in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client a renown interior company in Nairobi is seeking to hire an Assistant Interior Design Consultant. The role holder design and draw plants for interior design projects, assist in planning of projects, budgets and implementation. The ideal candidate must have at least 4 years’ experience as an interior designer, demonstrable interior design skills with a strong portfolio and proficiency with AutoCAD, Excel and Drawing.
- Design and draw plants for interior design projects.
- Assist in planning of projects, budgets and implementation.
- Sourcing and researching on fabrics, samples, furniture for interior design projects.
- Consult with the MD to determine the best methods of implementation of projects.
- Computer aided drawings and presentations on all interior design projects.
- Project management.
- Maintain high levels of efficiency, creativity consultancy and design always.
- To assist in executing design proposals and completing projects.
- Must have a degree in interior design.
- Must have at least 4 years’ experience as an interior designer.
- Must have Demonstrable interior design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD, Excel and Drawing.
Please click on the tab below to apply: