Our client, a leading Regional Manufacturing group is looking to recruit an Assistant Internal Auditor. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in Internal Audit reviews. The ideal candidate must have prior working experience in an Audit Firm.
- Assist in performing audits within the company concentrating on high risk areas.
- Carry out periodical and concurrent audit reviews of processes, systems and procedures.
- Assist in reporting of the financial reports on daily and monthly basis.
- Assist the senior auditor to make reports which confirm with the company standards, corporate policies, acknowledged by the ISO standards.
- Coordinate the activities with the staff and the senior auditor concerned.
- Mitigate the business risks where necessary, identify potential improvements.
- Inspect and correlate the overall audit report with the balance sheets provided and report it to the seniors for approval detect frauds.
- Issuing reports on findings of audits which highlight issues and potential impacts on business.
- Assist in examining information system to ensure accuracy & sound controls over transactions & reports.
- Ensure timely implementation of audit recommendations and corrective actions.
- Carry out account and record reconciliations and other related records in operations and finance.
- Provide administrative support to Audit Department.
- Participate in Audit investigations.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- Must be a CPA(K) or ACCA finalist.
- 2-3 Years’ experience in internal audit with an audit firm prior experience in the big 4 audit firms.
- Possess an eye for detail in reporting of financial audits in the interest of the organization.
- Hands on experience in dealing with financial issues with every department in the company.
- Have in-depth knowledge about accounting.
- Comply with the targets assigned in a timely and accurate manner.
- Effective time management skills to meet deadlines.
Please click on the tab below to apply;