Our client a credit only Micro-Finance Company licensed in Kenya under the Company’s Act is looking for Assistant Training Manager. The successful candidates must have at least 2 years’ experience working as a Training Coordinator.
- Identifying future and current training needs.
- Drawing an individualized training and development plan.
- Developing a variety of training methods.
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions.
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI and report on them.
- Manage the training budget.
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development.
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in a Business-related field, Education, Human Resources or relevant field.
- Certificate in Training of Trainers from a recognized institution.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience working as a Training Coordinator.
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs.
- Familiarity with Learner-involvement methods of training (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in-classroom training, e-learning, workshops, experiential training, simulations, etc).
- At least 2 years of proven experience as a Business Development Officer /Loans Officer/ Marketing Officer.
Please click on the tab below to apply: