Our client, a Global Tier 3 Bank, is looking to recruit a talented Bank Branch Manager to assign & direct all work performed in the branch and to supervise all areas of operation. He/she will manage staff, foster a positive environment, ensure customer satisfaction & proper branch operation. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration & sales.
- Actively responsible for relationship management & deposit mobilisation.
- Assess local market conditions and identify current & prospective sales opportunities.
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives & business plans.
- Meet goals & metrics.
- Manage budget & allocate funds appropriately.
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development & motivation.
- Locate areas of improvement & propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
- Adhere to high ethical standards and comply with all regulations/applicable laws.
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Candidate’s with the ability to speak Punjabi, Hindi or Gujarati will have a distinct advantage.
- Candidates with a master’s degree will have a distinct advantage.
- Proven branch management experience, as a bank manager or a similar role.
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices.
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals.
- Familiarity with the industry’s rules and regulations.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Results-driven and customer-focused.
- Leadership and human resources management skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply: