Our client, a Global Company with operations across Pan-Africa is looking to recruit a Bid Manager to support the Kenyan office. The successful candidate will be responsible for administering bids in response to requests for proposals and ensuring continuous improvement on the quality and success of bids and proposals. He/she should be bilingual (English & French-speaking).
- Administer and manage bids ensuring that all RFP requirements have been addressed as fully as possible.
- Continuously seek business opportunities.
- Arrange to purchase bids documents and produce tendering plans in liaison with the core tendering team.
- Administer and initiate bid kick-off meetings and determine the scope and timeline of new bids.
- Review client documentation distributes to key stakeholders and produces comprehensive compliance matrices.
- Lead and coordinate the preparation of the bid ensuring that other contributors provide information on time.
- Coordinate and/or create graphics, flow charts, diagrams, and other images that visually underscore key messages and narratives.
- Produce monthly bids status reports and input them into the sales pipeline on a weekly basis.
- Ensure that all RFP requirements have been addressed as fully as possible.
- Develop and Maintain bid material library and automated management system.
- Any other duties that you may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or sales and marketing.
- Graduate preferably with contract bidding experience or a security marketing or promotional background.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in bid or contract management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of PPAD (Public Procurement and Asset Disposal) Laws Act 2015.
- Advanced proposal management experience and good industry-specific knowledge.
- Knowledge of document management methods.
- Bilingual – Knowledge and fluency in the French Language is a must – both written and spoken.
Please click on the tab below to apply: