Our client, a dynamic global company, is looking to recruit a Bid Manager to be based in Nairobi, Kenya. He/she will be responsible for administering bids in response to requests for proposals and ensuring continuous improvement on the quality and success of bids and proposals.
- Administer and manage bids ensuring that all RFP requirements have been addressed as fully as possible.
- Continuously seek business opportunities.
- Arrange to purchase bids documents and produce tendering plans in liaison with the core tendering team.
- Administer and initiate bid kick-off meetings and determine the scope and timeline of new bids.
- Review client documentation distributes to key stakeholders and produce comprehensive compliance matrices.
- Lead and coordinate the preparation of the bid ensuring that other contributors provide information on time.
- Coordinate and/or create graphics, flow charts, diagrams, and other images that visually underscore key messages and narratives.
- Produce monthly bids status reports and input them into the sales pipeline on a weekly basis.
- Ensure that all RFP requirements have been addressed as fully as possible.
- Develop and Maintain bid material library and automated management system.
- Any other duties that you may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or sales and marketing.
- Graduate preferably with contract bidding experience or a security marketing or promotional background.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in bid or contract management or security.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of PPAD (Public Procurement and Asset Disposal) Laws Act 2015.
- Advanced proposal management experience and good industry-specific knowledge.
- Knowledge of document management methods.
- Bilingual – Knowledge and fluency in the French Language is a must – both written and spoken.
Please click on the tab below to apply: