A leading Automotive Company in Kenya with a variety of Brands is looking to recruit a Body and Paint Manager. The person will oversee the body (Vehicle) painting workshop, supervising technicians. The ideal candidate must have 8 years of relevant experience as a body painter, with 3 years of experience in a managerial position from an automotive company.
• Develop & implement the Body and Paint strategy.
• Develop work plans for the Body & Paint staff.
• Prepare a budget for the Body & Paint department in line with the company budget guidelines.
• Formulate Body & Paint operating policies and procedures.
• Promote business profitability by constantly reviewing processes
• Coordinate the planning, schedules & assigning of repairs & paint job.
• Supervise the repair and painting of damaged vehicles & equipment.
• Review & approve estimates of damaged vehicles to ensure proper costing is done.
• Supervise the purchase & inventory of necessary supplies and equipment.
• Build & maintain good working relations with insurance adjusters
• Build & maintain good relations with the customers, to encourage their retention.
• Facilitate the availability of proper equipment and correct use in the body & paint workshop.
• Must have a degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Must have product knowledge in the motor industry.
• At least 8 years of relevant experience, with 3 years of experience in a managerial position.
• Proven knowledge in automotive maintenance.
• Knowledge in motor vehicle insurance policy and procedures.
• Knowledge of electronic parts catalogue.
• Knowledge of the current telematics as provided in the market.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Negotiation & Conflict Management skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply;