Our client a, high-quality solar energy provider is looking to recruit a Branch Manager to assign and direct all work performed in the branch and to supervise all areas of operation. The successful candidate will be responsible for supervising the complete performance of the sales team and guiding the sales department appropriately to achieve operational targets. The desired candidate must have at least 6 years sales experience and 2 years Managerial experience. He/she must have a successful track record in bringing products to rural off-grid markets and be willing to work in Mbita.
- Managing a team of sales officers through creating a culture of high performance among staff.
- Drive the department team to ensure that customers’ needs are met through excellent customer experience & knowledge of the products.
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Meet goals and metrics by developing forecasts, financial objectives and sales plans.
- Develop strategy & roadmap for improving the operational and financial performance of the Branch.
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- At-least a minimum of 6 years in sales and marketing roles, with a minimum of 2 in a leadership position.
- Experience in related field at comparable size of company.
- Experience in banking, micro finance and solar industry is an added advantage.
- Proven branch manager experience or similar roles.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work well in a team.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Supporting employees to get over hurdles/blocks and achieve good results.
Please click on the tab below to apply;