Our client a fast-growing retail chain of supermarkets is seeking to recruit a Brand Manager who will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing and brand strategies for the Organization’s services, evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data. The ideal candidate Must have prior working experience in the Retail/Franchise/FMCG Sector as a Brand Manager.
- Branding the company product and implementing marketing strategies.
- Conduct branding research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
- Determine and manage the branding budget and deliver marketing activity within agreed budget.
- Liaise with media and advertising agencies.
- Accountable for all ATL, BTL and TTL activities.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Must have over 5 years’ experience in brand/consumer marketing experience.
- Must have prior working experience in the Retail/Franchise/FMCG Sector as a Brand Manager
- Must have exceptional ability to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Generates suggestions for improving work and demonstrate commercial astute
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Must be self-motivated, enthusiastic and self-aware.
- Ability to adapt to suit changing business environments.
- Strong sense of Marketing analytics and how to derive actionable insights.
Please click on the tab below to apply;