Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGO’s in various business sectors across Africa.
A dynamic Manufacturing Company dealing with Pesticides is seeking to recruit a Brand Manager for their Tanzania market. Reporting the Regional Sales Manager and indirectly to the Managing Director the successful candidates will be responsible for the launch of the two new products into agrovets across the Tanzanian Market. The ideal candidate Must have prior experience selling cattle acaricides/or Pesticides.
- Finding and appointing top-class distributors sufficient to ensure complete coverage of all agrovets across Tanzania.
- Prepare the Business Plan for the launch of each product, including all staffing and cost estimates.
- Oversee and take responsibility for the sales and marketing preparations leading to the launch of the two new products.
- Work with the Senior Management Team to determine pricing and positioning of the two new products relative to competition products.
- Establish a team of Sales Agronomists and Sales animal Health, who will be responsible for educating agrovets and farmers about their new products.
- Ensure sales team are sufficiently trained on the two new products.
- Work tirelessly to ensure the success of both new products in the marketplace.
- A relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have 10 years relevant job experience.
- Must have Knowledge of launching a new product in the Tanzanian Market
- Must have prior experience selling cattle acaricides or/ Pesticides.
- Highly experienced, well organized, and exceptionally self-motivated individual
- An excellent team leader, as well as a great team player.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***