A progressive, dynamic, fun and fast-paced International school is looking to recruit a Year 2 Teacher. The school has proven excellence, particularly on the academic and leadership front, with a British Curriculum – IGCSE system. He/she must have experience teaching 7 – 8 years children.
- Create lesson plans for each class based on your experience and the pupils’ specific needs.
- Introduce interactive activities into the classroom and encourage students to vocalize their concern
- Communicate with other team members as well as with parents about students’ progress and behaviour.
- Encourage creativity in students by organizing art and craft projects on a daily basis.
- Create a welcoming and inspiring atmosphere in the classroom.
- Listen carefully to parents’ requests and concerns and address them as quickly as possible.
- Help the children learn about the chosen topics in a playful and colourful way.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Education from a recognized Institution of higher learning.
- Must be registered with T.S.C.
- Must have a Kenyan Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Must be able to teach English and
- Must have 4 years of experience in the British system.
- Must have excellent communication and organizational
- Must express the ability to teach creatively with high presentation skills.
- Candidates with International experience will have an added advantage.
Please click on the tab below to apply;