A progressive, dynamic, fun and fast-paced International school is looking to recruit a British System Science Teacher. The school has proven excellence, particularly on the academic and leadership front, with a British Curriculum – IGCSE system. He/she must have experience teaching 7 – 8 years children.
- Introduce interactive activities into the classroom and encourage students to vocalize their concern.
- Create lesson plans for each class based on your experience and the pupils’ specific needs.
- Communicate with other team members as well as with parents about students’ progress and behaviour.
- Keeping up to date with developments in the subject.
- Listen carefully to parents’ requests and concerns and address them as quickly as possible.
- Create a welcoming and inspiring atmosphere in the classroom.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Education – Physics / Chemistry / Biology from a recognized Institution.
- Must have had experience working in the British Curriculum.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience in a multi-cultural learning set-up.
- Must have a Kenyan Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Must have experience working with preparatory students.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills with a natural teaching passion.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with colleagues, students and parents.
- Good organizational and administrative skills.
- Must be a team player.
Please click on the tab below to apply;