Our client, a well-established Non-Governmental Organisation, focused on economic development through the funding of Infrastructure Projects across sub-Saharan Africa is looking to recruit a Business Development Analyst. The position will be based in Kenya, and the ideal candidate must demonstrate experience working in renewable power, water or transport infrastructure. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Origination & development of infrastructure project from concept through to financial close.
• Develop a network of partners, co-developers, financiers & others to support the origination & delivery of infrastructure projects across Africa.
• Support the evaluation of new opportunities & help track progress against the pipeline.
• Responsible for researching the market, local legislation & technology associated with new opportunities.
• Analysis of the commercial structure & associated terms of Organisation involvement in the project, querying or developing financial modelling.
• Support BDMs by reviewing & identifying potential risks within the project plan & budget.
• Contribute to development activities on projects as required.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or Finance related field.
• Must have a minimum of two years working in renewable power, water, transport infrastructure.
• Excellent experience in Financial Modelling will be required.
• Must have worked in sub-Saharan Africa.
• Must have an excellent track record in analysing data & providing well-written reports.
• Demonstrate integrity & professionalism in previous roles.
• Must have excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply: