Our client is looking for a dynamic, creative, and innovative sales & marketing professional based in Nairobi to develop and grow our training business in the region. This position based in Nairobi is to market our in-person training courses in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Zambia & Malawi. 95% of the work will be on telephone marketing the courses to potential client in the region.
Key Requirements & Qualifications:
- Be passionate about marketing and have at least three years’ successful work history in a service industry of consistently exceeding sales targets and growing the business in your previous position.
- Develop and manage sales strategies for selecting targets.
- Pro-actively contribute to business development activities
- Be a top performer with highly developed communication skills to easily engage with clients, not easily take no for an answer, and manage the relationship to achieve the sales target.
- Candidate will need to have experience in marketing training courses, training programmes or events.
- Be a critical thinker, highly organised, meticulous, be detail oriented and take pride in your work performance.
- Have 3 years work experience in tele sales selling training courses, education programmes or events.
- A candidate with experience selling insurance policies, credit cards, membership or similar service oriented selling position would also be considered for this position.
Please click on the tab below to apply: