Our client, a well – established Consulting Firm with vast experience in facilities management & and consultancy services in the East and Central African region is looking to recruit Business Development Executive – Telesales. The ideal candidate must have at least two years of full-time work experience selling over the telephone training courses.
- Generate qualified leads from cold calling and enter contact information in the database.
- Send training course information to potential and existing clients.
- Spend almost 80% of their workday on the telephone communicating with potential client from
- wide-ranging companies in various sectors.
- Discuss the firm’s training courses and the value it would add to the client and their company.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing or a related field.
- Must have at least two years of full-time work experience selling over the telephone training courses.
- Must have experience in education programs or events.
- Clear and concise communicator in English, both verbally and written.
- Highly motivated attitude to achieving telesales targets with a proven track record.
- Natural ability to engage easily and build rapport quickly over the telephone.
- Proven ability to persuade, negotiate & inspire confidence in customers over the telephone.
- Ability to work under stress, handle rejections and remain positive.
- Work history of being dependable, reliable and going the extra mile to achieve targets.
- Relevant education with formal training in telemarketing, sales and telephone etiquette.
- Use their sales and communication skills to meet their target of training.
Please click on the tab below to apply: