Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGOs in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client a microfinance company based in Nairobi is seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and actively seeking out business opportunities related to vehicle financing, which includes logbook loans and asset financing. The ideal candidates Must have prior experience in Logbook loans and Asset Financing.
- Execute the company’s strategic plan for vehicle financing including log book loans and asset financing with a strategic approach and emphasis.
- Establish goals and tactics for expanding our product and revenue in the field of vehicle financing.
- Define targets for the business development team and create strategies to attain them.
- Lead market research efforts to understand customer preferences and needs, devising and executing new initiatives targeted at the right markets.
- Provide effective leadership, fostering a conducive work environment, and ensuring team satisfaction.
- Lead in performance management, employee development, talent management, and the establishment of a high-performance work environment through coaching, mentorship, and training.
- Strengthen controls and monitoring mechanisms to ensure high-quality lending and full compliance with the Bank’s Credit Policy, Central Bank of Kenya guidelines.
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of customer information.
- Actively seek out sales leads in vehicle financing and guide them through the sales process.
- Align sales and service efforts to cultivate a customer service culture as the basis for business growth thus building relationship with our clients
- University Degree in Business related field.
- Master’s in business administration in marketing or strategic management is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years banking or microfinance experience in business development.
- Experience with customer management, marketing, and relationship management.
- Strong reporting and presentation skills, communication skills, organization skills, time management skills and Motivational skills.
- Proven ability to generate new business.
- Possess strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Can make prompt decisions and be independent in problem solving.
Please click on the tab below to apply:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***