Our client in in the Floriculture Sector is seeking to recruit a Business Manager. The successful candidate will be charged with developing Financial wellbeing of the company by providing leadership in all Financial, Accounting and Human Resource aspects. The successful candidate will report to CEO and Must 5 years’ experience in Finance.
- Oversee cash flow, accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger activities and payroll functions related to the day-to-day business operations.
- Participate in all event contracting and settlement activities and finalize all financial settlements in a timely manner upon completion of each event.
- Provide monthly income statements, balance sheets, statements of cash flow, and other financial information with appropriate supporting documentation to meet all specific reporting requirements of the CEO.
- Provide overall financial direction to the building and establishment of appropriate control procedures.
- Assist the CEO with preparation of annual budget, obtaining line-item detail from appropriate personnel.
- Monitor budgeted financial performance benchmarks.
- Provide appropriate information to external auditors and assist with final preparation of year-end financial statements.
- Oversee human resources services, including benefits, enforcing personnel policy, required filing, processing payroll and compliance with HR laws and regulations.
- Monitor day-to-day use of company resources and collection of debts.
- Review financial reports to improve budgets and annual operating costs.
- In liaison with the CEO, develop business management goals and objectives for company growth and prosperity.
- Coordinate with department heads to align goals, make improvements, and strategize on performance.
- Ensure adherence to legal guidelines and local and national laws.
- Supervise the finance and administration staff.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- Master (MA or MSc) in Business or related field preferred.
- Must be a CPA (K) or ACCA Finalist with at least 5 years at senior financial position.
- Strong aptitude for numbers and financial reports.
- Experience in initiating strategic plans and overseeing change.
- Experience in or a good understanding of the private equity and venture capital industry.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Must have an impeccable integrity and diligence.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of industry preferred.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply;