Our client, a well–established Consulting Firm with vast experience in facilities management & and consultancy services in the East and Central African region is looking to recruit a Business Research Assistant to help grow sales of their corporate training solutions in the region. The ideal candidate MUST have at least 3 years of experience in the academic literature review, designing research methodology, collecting & analysing data, writing & presenting report findings.
- Undertake business-related information research and compile reports as directed.
- Assist in undertaking literature research, compile data, and collect relevant information for academic articles, business publications, and client presentations.
- Develop work plans and key milestones for various projects and initiatives.
- Develop and manage relationships with relevant professional, business and government organisations.
- Provide other research, business development, marketing, and management support as required and directed by the Managing Director.
- A relevant degree requiring significant research in the field of study.
- MUST have at least 3 years of work experience in undertaking the academic literature review, designing research methodology, developing the research survey instrument, collecting, and analysing data, writing research finding reports and preparing presentations.
- Must have excellent written and spoken command of the English language and track record of writing articles and reports on wide-ranging topics.
- Good working knowledge of SPSS, Stata, R, Alteryx, Tableau and other research data analysis and presentation software.
- High level of confidence and professional demeanor.
- Use of social media and e-marketing skills and added advantage.
Please click on the tab below to apply: