Our client a well-established multicultural Coffee shop in Bahrain is looking to hire experienced and energetic Baristas to join their team. The successful candidate will be expected to provide quality customer service and demonstrated knowledge of coffee products, equipment, and tea products. The ideal candidate must have experience in handcrafting beverages. Candidates with international experience will have a distinct advantage.
It is a legal requirement that all workers Must undergo medical examination I.e. HIV, syphilis, TB, Hepatitis and Yellow fever.
- Adhere to recipes and presentations for food and beverage items
- Inventory management.
- Comply with health and safety regulations.
- Maintain a clean and sanitized work station, utensils & equipment.
- Educate customers on the superior quality of Company products and services.
- Greet all customers with fast, friendly, personalized service and develop a rapport
- Must have a valid good conduct certificate.
- Must have a valid travel passport
- Must have a clean bill of health
- Must have a Diploma in Food and Beverage Service.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the coffee service industry.
- Must be friendly, outgoing and dedicated to outstanding customer service
- Must have experience in handcrafting beverages
- Must be willing to work in arduous conditions; heat & humidity.
Please click on the tab below to apply;