Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGO’s in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client a leading car dealer in Kenya is seeking to hire a Car Parts Sales Executive to be based in Nairobi. The successful candidate will be responsible for Prospecting for new customers, following up on existing customers, selling automotive parts to new and existing customers, introducing new product lines and answering customer’s queries about prices, availability and use. The successful candidate Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience selling car parts, understanding of automotive and knowledge of store inventory systems.
- Prospects for new customers through visits and follow up on existing customers.
- Determines how best to reach new customers and gain trust to discuss products.
- Uses an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business.
- Cultivates the relationships created to generate sales of auto spares products.
- Acts as a contact between the company, existing and potential markets.
- Sells automotive parts to new and existing customers to generate business.
- Introduces new product lines, co-ordinates product seminars and promotions in collaboration with the Marketing team.
- Answers customer’s queries about prices, availability and product use.
- Ensures debt collection and past due payments are done timely and as per the set policies.
- Checks and verifies the customer stock levels as required and makes recommendations.
- Participates in weekly, monthly and quarterly team review meetings if and as necessitated by the Sales Manager.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Must have 3 years’ experience in selling parts.
- Understanding of Automotive and Vehicle Spare Parts experience is required.
- Knowledge of store inventory systems, basic automotive and parts.
- Experience in cold calling and visits to potential customers to develop business.
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving, negotiation and closing sales.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to conduct business in a professional manner with customers.
Please click on the tab below to apply: