Our client, a global leader in labeling and packaging materials and offering solutions is looking to recruit a Chartered Accountant to be based in Johannesburg, South Africa. The ideal candidate MUST be a South African National having relevant experience in an FMCG and/or manufacturing industry covering the African region.
• Responsible for monthly regional reporting requirements.
• Responsible for timeous submission of assigned quarterly corporate schedule.
• Preparation of internal monthly financial reports.
• Provide overall FP&A support to the business and region.
• Annual budget and quarterly forecasts.
• Ad-hoc financial support to the business as and when required.
• Responsible for any ad-hoc financial reporting as required.
• Perform annual capex budget.
• Implement robust internal processes around accounts payables.
• Processing for all inventory cycle count adjustments on MFGPro.
• Must have a Chartered Accountant (SA) qualification
• Must have above 3 years relevant experience in an FMCG/Manufacturing industry.
• Must be a South African National.
• Must have professional experience covering Africa.
• Must have project management skills
• Must have an analytical and detail oriented mindset
Please click on the tab below to apply;