Our client, a dynamic Fintech Company based in Nairobi is seeking to recruit a Chief Commercial Officer. The successful candidate will support the CEO in the development, implementation and oversight of strategies to exponentially grow customer numbers and revenue. He/she will also ensure the integrated commercial success of the organization by coordinating the prioritization of product development, geographic expansion and strategic partnerships whilst driving growth across core products. The ideal candidate Must have experience in the Financial Service Sector.
- Work alongside CEO to prioritize the selection of new markets.
- Oversee the development and implementation of market entry strategies.
- Oversee the hiring and performance management of Country Leads.
- Support CEO in the development of key relationships with regulators.
- Develop frameworks for the ideation, piloting and rollout of new products.
- Grow new products to become significant revenue contributors for the business across core and new markets.
- Drive continued optimisation of current core products to achieve 100% year-on-year growth of retail customer base.
- Develop & manage relationships with potential strategic/ commercial partners across FMCG, Development and Banking spheres.
- Leverage existing and new partners to develop win-win partnerships that scale the Company’s service offering to new customer segments.
- Support the marketing team in the targeting of Through the Line marketing campaigns to enhance customer acquisition.
- Creation of product funnels/ customer journeys for customers acquired through digital marketing to achieve low-touch customer growth whilst maintaining portfolio quality.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Credit and Finance Services background is mandatory.
- Must have a minimum of 8 – 10 years’ experience in sales/product management.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a strategic thinker and have strong negotiation skills.
- Possess a collaborative mindset and work well as part of a team.
- Superior time management abilities and capable of meeting deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Up to date on industry trends, as well as laws and regulations.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and industry contacts.
Please click on the tab below to apply: