Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGO’s in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client a well-established charitable organization in Kenya, providing critical support to children and adults living with cancer is seeking to recruit a CEO. He/she will be responsible for the day-to-day leadership and all aspects of management of the organization. The successful candidate Must have prior experience in the Healthcare or NGO Sectors. Understanding and experience in cancer programming and service delivery is preferable. The ideal candidate MUST also have a strong interest, passion and strong sense of social justice and commitment to representing all people affected by Cancer.
- Communicate and drive the Company’s vision, values, and culture. Develop and implement effective policies with the Board of Trustees.
- Serve as the face of the Company exemplifying the mission and values both internally and externally.
- Lead and implement strategic development and high-quality service delivery through robust planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, and learning processes ensuring the Company’s remains responsive to the changing cancer landscape.
- Mentor and guide project teams, create a supportive work environment, and nurture staff development.
- Accountable and transparent financial operations and reporting, including budget management, fundraising, demonstrating impact, risk management and building trust with a focus on sustainable financial stability.
- Develop and lead fundraising strategies, build partnerships, and expand Company’s network.
- Program Management: Drive innovative and impactful Cancer service delivery projects using data and evidence to enhance the quality of the Company services for cancer patients and their families incorporating lived experience voices and current research.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and supporters to maximize social impact in cancer care and support.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree
- A master’s degree in public health, program/project management, or Health systems management will be an additional advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of leadership experience and senior management and delivery of substantial health projects.
- Developing a high-performance culture and values driven team
- Understanding of how to provide good customer experience.
- Using influence on secure funding and delivery partnerships.
- Understanding of regulatory and governance requirements and risk covering operations and reputations.
- Self-starter with attention to detail, strong organizational and communication skills, and excellent people management abilities.
- Ability to motivate and drive teams, particularly during times of change.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates professionalism, integrity, initiative, energy, creativity, and flexibility.
Please click on the tab below to apply: