Our Client, a reputable private hospital in Kenya, is looking to recruit a Chief Human Resources Officer. The successful candidate will be responsible is responsible for provision of strategic Human resource support across the entire Hospital. He/She will be working closely with all with departments, to facilitate participative approaches to the management of human resource. The ideal candidate Must have more than 10 years’ working experience with at least 5 years in a leadership position. Gujarati/Hindu speaking candidates will have an added advantage.
- Develop and maintain overall Human Resource strategy for the business in line with the business strategy.
- Ensure the development of an organizational culture that reflects the Institute’s values, promotes accountability and high performance through a comprehensive performance management system.
- Oversee Staff Performance, Welfare and Disciplinary Management and advice CEO and senior management on staff motivation strategies.
- Oversee the employee and industrial relation practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee and employer-union relationship.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource requirements and best practices.
- Ensure all relevant Human Resource reports required by stakeholders are submitted to relevant parties as per agreed standards and timelines in compliance with regulatory requirements and requirements of the Hospital and the Board.
- Take lead in ensuring that there is a coordinated and monitor way of coaching and mentoring for the leadership team.
- Champion a diversity and inclusion culture within the hospital.
- A Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management/Development, Business Administration or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- 10 years’ working experience with at least 5 years in a leadership position.
- Good understanding of HR management.
- Good working experience of MS Office is a MUST.
- Demonstrable commercial awareness.
- Certified HR professional, a registered member of IHRM.
- Possess a valid Practicing License from IHRM.
Please click on the tab below to apply: