Our client, an integrated health platform in Africa offering a B2C health management platform for patients and a B2B SaaS medical management platform for medical professionals, is looking to recruit a dynamic Chief Operating Officer. The successful candidate will be responsible for helping build and lead high-performing teams in different locations across Africa to be efficient, productive, and effective. The ideal candidate must have experience managing high-performing teams within the health-tech sector.
- Collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs.
- Provide management to staff and leadership to the organization that aligns with the company’s business plan and overall strategic vision.
- Assist executive team members in creating, growing and building a world-class, industry-leading organization.
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning.
- Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Set challenging and realistic goals for each team to foster high growth, performance and profitability.
- Create effective measurement tools to gauge the efficiency and effectiveness of internal and external processes, we well as each team.
- Forge strategic partnerships and relationships with medical professionals, clients, partners and stakeholders.
- Adhere to company and country regulatory requirements, enforcing compliance and taking action when necessary.
- Participate in expansion activities to other markets and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 10+ years’ management experience in the HealthTech sector.
- Fundraising experience would be an added advantage.
- Strong Organizational Skills, Strong Coaching & Performance Management Skills.
- Strong Teamwork & Communication Skills.
- Quality Management and Process Improvement.
- Advanced Problem-Solving Capabilities.
- Excellent Financial, Planning and Strategy skills.
- Detail-Oriented, Negotiating Talent, Superb with Deadlines.
Please click on the tab below to apply: