Our client, a well-established Pan-African Company providing professional credit management solutions is looking to recruit a Chief Operating Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya. The successful candidate will be tasked with leading the local team in growing a profitable business in line with the Group’s strategies. He/she MUST have an excellent background networking in banking, lending and telecommunication sectors and proven networking skills.
- Actively seek new business opportunities.
- Take full responsibility for building and maintaining the business relationship in the Country.
- Be an active role player in the local debt sale market.
- Be the in-country liaison for internal and external stakeholders.
- Actively participate in the networking groups and lobby on development in policies and regulations.
- Grow and maintain profitable & sustainable business relationships with existing clients.
- Manage and resolve any service delivery issue that may arise & ensure necessary remedial action.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant local and international laws and regulations.
- Take ultimate responsibility for the day-to-day operational management of the local branch through management of the local team.
- Must display impeccable business acumen.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in business or relevant fields.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in senior management is mandatory.
- Excellent management reporting experience.
- A solid background in client liaison.
- Vendor management experience.
- An entrepreneurial mindset is essential.
- Excellent leadership and negation skills.
- Experience in the credit & collection industry will be an added advantage.
Please click on the tab below to apply: