Our client, an upcoming high-end private hospital in the leafy suburbs of Nairobi, is looking to recruit a Chief Radiologist. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the radiology team is well supervised, to provide accurate scans and reports to patients. He/she MUST have experience in a similar position in Medical Radiology in the health care sector.
- Examine different images including mammograms, CT scans, X-rays, MRI scans and ultrasounds.
- Read reports and record results for review by physicians.
- Diagnose patient illnesses.
- Recommend and discuss treatment options with the physicians.
- Work alongside radio technologists and other professionals in administering treatment.
- Examine patients and record medical histories.
- They may at times prescribe medication and carry out other duties of a regular physician.
- Any be assigned other duties by the supervisor.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree in Medical Engineering.
- Must be registered with the Allied Health Profession Council.
- Must have 3 years of experience.
- Must have a high level of Integrity.
- Must be able to work under minimum supervision.
- Must be quick on their feet and well organized.
- Must be competent at the workplace.
- Must handle all the equipment with care.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills.
- Should have good communication skills and demonstrative skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply: