Our client a global retail chain is looking to recruit Chief Security Officer to be based in the outskirts of Nairobi. The ideal candidate must have 7 years’ security experience in the military working as a captain or in the police as an inspector.
- Undertake investigations of alleged fraud, waste, financial corruption and any other type of misconduct.
- Formulate investigation plans, review and analyze all information to determine its relevance.
- Participate in developing & revising compliance-related best practices and lessons learned.
- Prepare investigation reports & briefs with the Group Risk & Audit Manager & the Legal Director.
- Prepare recommendations for corrective action & improved controls and effectiveness/efficiency.
- Provide employee training on fraud-related topic, policies and procedures.
- Prepare management reports regarding investigations progress.
- Must have a Certificate/Diploma in Security Management, Criminology, Forensics or related.
- Must have 7 years’ experience in the military working as a captain or as a police inspector.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in written and oral English.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and work successfully with internal functional units.
- Excellent writing, report drafting skills and record keeping.
- Data analysis skills.
- High ethical standards and honesty and strong attention to detail.
Please click on the tab below to apply;