Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGO’s in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, an international civil construction company is seeking to recruit a Civil CAD Designer. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing technical support activities such as verifying fulfilment of work activities according to the technical specifications determined for the project and detecting possible deviations to guarantee completion of defined work plans. He/she Must have at least 8 years of Civil drafting using AutoCAD.
- Ensure all the activities inherent to the elaboration of designed and written pieces, necessary for the preparation and execution of the work to guarantee the necessary documentation for the execution of the projects in line with the project requirements within the expected deadlines
- Elaborate execution of projects making detailed drawings, diagrams and maps of technical information, to guarantee the correct representation of the project and the identification, compatibility and application of the material and representation of the project and construction necessary for the execution of work
- Monitor the execution of the works, helping to clarify any doubts related to the designed or written pieces, with a view to the technical execution of the works and their correct interpretation and implementation
- Elaborate and interpret project drawings, executing the representation of the construction volume and framing it in relation to the surrounding, with a view to the preparation of the necessary technical construction drawing in order to guarantee the execution of the work in line with needs of the project
- Supervise operational teams in their area of operation, if applicable.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree
- Must have at least 8 years of Civil drafting using AutoCAD
- Must be well acquainted with using CIVIL 3D and the CAD Suite
- Must have prior applicable CAD projects
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in written English
Please click on the tab below to apply: