Our client, a company that specializes in performance improvement is looking to recruit a Client Partner. The primary role for this position is to present the company’s solutions to key decision-makers within targeted accounts and grow sales revenue in line with the allocated targets. The Client Partner will build mutually beneficial business relationships, present compelling presentations and close business. This is a largely independent field sales role for a sales executive with a high degree of business maturity.
- Key initiator of new business development targeting medium to large sized accounts for strategic penetration.
- Independently call on mid to senior-level executives and other representatives to generate product, program, and consulting sales.
- Diagnoses and assesses client needs. Prescribes, designs and implements strategic interventions using the full range of existing or custom company’s content, products, and / or programs.
- Presents and provides individual client consultations in context with overall intervention strategy as needed.
- Understand and communicate the clients job to be done to the Operations team for effective business proposals where necessary.
- Closes business consistently within the company’s guidelines developed for product and services mix and pricing.
- Designs custom programs and tailors standard programs to meet individual client needs.
- Designs account strategy and business development to develop new and existing accounts.
- Develops and executes on marketing and management plan to meet and exceed monthly revenue targets.
- A bachelor’s degree in any field is required.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in corporate sales, preferably in a professional services environment selling to top companies in the country.
- A stable work history and successful track record of personal sales performance in a medium to large corporate environment is essential.
- A consultative sales background with demonstrated skills in the areas of lead generation, forecasting, prospecting and driving opportunities to closure.
- A well-developed pattern of achievement, competitive skills, energy, motivation, enthusiasm, and integrity is critical to success in this role.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential.
- Must be able to create and deliver compelling, polished sales presentations to both line leadership and senior corporate executives.
Please click on the tab below to apply: