Our Client is looking to recruit a Client’s Projects Co-Ordinator. The successful candidate will play a leading role in the administrative management and coordination of a client’s project in the company.
- Determine and define project scope, objectives and risks for all Client projects.
- Forecast resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Monitor and evaluate ongoing project performance against baseline data to establish project impact, performance and achievement compared to the main project objectives.
- Compile and report, simple to understand, project risk assessments to ensure all stakeholders are aware of risks, issues and delays associated with each project.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively and resourcefully under pressure.
- Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and track project costs in order to meet the budget.
- Coordinate with internal technical colleagues in preparing and submitting bid proposals.
- Provide project updates to stakeholders reporting evolving Project Scope, Strategy and Tactical realignment while keeping all stakeholders informed.
- Collect the means of verification (MoV) and SMART targets for reporting of Milestones.
- Familiar with GANTT charts and project dependencies and milestones.
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
- Bachelor’s degree in Project management or Business Administration.
- 5 years of project leadership in an Agribusiness environment.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Strong interpersonal skills and personally resourceful and resilient.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- A track record of successfully delivered projects meeting project scope, budget, and timeline.
Please click on the tab below to apply: