Our client a well-established Micro-Finance company which offers loans to civil servants in Tanzania are looking to recruit a Cluster Sales Manager. The ideal candidate must have at least 4 years’ experience in sales at a managerial or supervisory position in a similar position.
- Effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales results of the cluster to goals and taking appropriate action to correct when necessary.
- Provide supervision through field visits with Zonal Sales Managers.
- Provide guidance to Zonal Managers on recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching and counselling the Sales Team at a Branch Level.
- Instil discipline among sales force and ensure and maintain a good culture within the sales force of the cluster.
- Communicate job expectations, planning, monitoring performance and motivating cluster sales force.
- Attend industry trade shows, seminars and conference as appropriate.
- Create and implement effective direct sales strategies and lead cluster sales force.
- Build and grow on existing customer base, expand growth in new markets, and manage cluster sales force.
- Accomplish sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, evaluating advertising and promotion programs.
- Develop field sales action plans of your cluster.
- Maintain a competitive knowledge, industry education to create and adjust sales strategies.
- Develop competencies and processes required to create an effective & efficient sales organization to partner and work closely with the Zonal Sales Managers to establish and grow cluster sales targets.
- Assist Zone Sales Managers in planning and strategy to bring new services to market and the expansion to new areas.
- Proactively identify industry changes and develop/modify strategies and tactics accordingly.
- Help Zone Sales Managers to identify marketing opportunities, defining market, competitor’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quota for regions and projecting expected sales volume for repeat business, refinanced.
- Develop and implement strategies to meet and exceed forecasts.
- Analyze variance in sales reports and initiate corrective action.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in business administration or Sales and Marketing.
- Must have at least 4 years’ experience in sales at a managerial or supervisory position a similar position.
- Must be a Tanzanian national.
- High integrity & strong attention to details.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Ability to deliver assigned tasks.
- Proven ability to coach, lead and manage a team.
Please click on the tab below to apply: