Our client, a progressive, dynamic, fun & diverse International school based in Tatu City, is looking to recruit a Communication, Digital, PR & Marketing Manager. The successful candidate would be required to design & implement marketing strategies that cultivate a relationship with media, engage target audience & build external & internal communication. He/she must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a similar role. Candidates with a background in working with the education or hospitality sector would have a distinct advantage.
- Develop effective corporate communication strategies.
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Coordinate all public relations activities.
- Engage audiences across traditional & new media.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Create content for press releases, by-line articles and keynote presentations.
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results every quarter.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Manage internal communications (memos, newsletters, etc.).
- Proven experience as Communications /PR/Digital/Marketing specialist.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years post graduate experience.
- Experience in web design & content production is a plus.
- Experience in copywriting and editing.
- Solid understanding of project management principles
- Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software is an asset.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
- Outstanding organisational and planning abilities
- Proficient command of English.
- BSc/BA in public relations, communications or relevant field.
- Candidates with experience working in education or hospitality sector will have a distinct advantage.
Please click on the tab below to apply;