As part of its investment in e-commerce, a luxury bag brand company is looking for a Communications & Customer Service Assistant to join their 70-strong team at the head office in Karen. The ideal candidate Must be bright, energetic and an articulate graduate, who will play a role in both content creation and online reputation management, while also being the main point of contact for all inbound customer enquiries. He/She Must have a minimum of one year’s relevant experience candidates with less experience who present sufficiently compelling arguments in their favour will be considered.
- To act as the main conduit for all inbound customer communication – telephone, email, website or social media.
- Responding directly and promptly to communication where you can; drawing on the experience of other team members when you need support.
- You will build a detailed knowledge of the Company and its product range, and be comfortable sharing this with customers in a clear, concise and friendly manner.
- Ensuring all actions arising from inbound enquiries are tracked and acted upon.
- Building the Company’s brand reputations through outstanding customer service.
- Working with the sales and marketing team to create relevant content where appropriate.
- Building a comprehensive knowledge of the Company’s brand and it’s products.
- Having a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers at all times
- Must have a Bachelors degree, preferably in Communication/Marketing/Public Relations.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in a similar role preferred.
- Must be able to communicate exceptionally well in English; both written and spoken.
- Must have a passion for the brand genuine and self-evident.
- Must have the ability to stay calm when cutomers are stressed.
- Must have good time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under minimal to no supervision.
- Confident and resilient.
Please click on the tab below to apply: