Our client, a dynamic Fintech Company based in Nairobi is seeking to recruit a Content Creator, who will be responsible for supporting producing marketing copy to advertise their products, writing blog posts about industry-related topics, and promoting our content on social media. The successful candidate should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new business. He/ She will work closely with other departmental heads in managing, monitoring, and improving the efficiency of the full department, driving productivity. They will be reporting to the Chief of Operating Support
- Research industry-related topics.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms.
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products.
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts.
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content.
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares).
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates).
- Update our websites as needed.
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces.
- Time-management skills.
- Delivery-focused mindset.
Please click on the tab below to apply: