Our client, a dynamic Training Consulting Company, based in the CBD is looking to recruit a Corporate Graphic Designer & Social Media Manager. The successful candidate MUST be an enthusiastic, creative, hands-on experienced creative designer with a strong social media background. He/she will be required to apply with an updated Portfolio of previous work demonstrating animation, social media and print work.
- Develop creative & innovative graphic design, artwork, layout and templates for corporate e-marketing materials.
- Responsible for proofreading and editing individual work, e. social media post, blogs and email campaign.
- Upload company information including articles, news events, training dates on the website & all social media platform.
- Monitor and prepare all required analytics report for social media traffic.
- Promptly respond to all inquiries and request on social media.
- Develop strategies to improve social media traffic & client engagement.
- Research to identify client organisation & develop a client
- Research business and academic journals and help develop relevant materials for the social media platform.
- Help develop audio, video and animated content for social media.
- Must have a diploma or degree in Graphical or Creative Design.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of graphical design and social media experience in a creative agency or corporate environment.
- Must be highly qualified or passionate designer with an updated portfolio demonstrating audio, video or animation content.
- Must have excellent attention to detail, natural self-starter, reliable and willing to go the extra mile.
- Excellent presentation & communication skills.
- Must have a keen eye for details, highly talented visual person & very keen on achieving independent results.
Please click on the tab below to apply;