Our client, a well – established Consulting Firm with vast experience in facilities management & training is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Corporate Graphic Designer. The successful candidate MUST have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Advertising, Marketing or PR Agency. For consideration, applicant will be required to share artwork portfolio during application.
Key Responsibilities: –
• Develop creative & innovative graphic designs, artwork, layout & templates for all corporate e-marketing material.
• Responsible for proofreading & editing work.
• Upload company information including articles, news events and training dates on all social media platform.
• Monitor and prepare the required analytics reports for Social media platform.
• Promptly respond to all inquiries & requests on social media.
• Develop strategies to improve social media traffic & client engagement.
• Undertake research to identify client organizations & develop client database.
• Undertake research in business & academic journals.
• Help develop relevant content material for social media platform.
• Develop audio, video & animated content for social media.
• Must have a relevant education background in Art & Graphical Design.
• Must have worked in marketing, advertising or PR Agency.
• Must have excellent written & verbal communication.
• Experience working with all graphical design software.
• Proven track record in developing innovative & creative graphic design work for e-marketing.
• Experienced in managing all social media platform.
• Experience working with audio, video and animation content.
• Natural self-starter, dependable, organized & reliable.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Extroverted personality.
Please click on the tab below to apply;