Our client, an award-winning organization and Kenya’s very first make-up brand is looking to recruit a Cosmetics Manager who will be responsible for managing the cosmetic section of their retail store. The successful candidate Must have prior working experience in Beauty and Cosmetics industry.
- Recruit, train, coach, motivate and develop new and incumbent associates on company policies and procedures, product knowledge, and personal and department productivity goals.
- Review and analyze the business performance of daily, weekly, monthly, seasonal, and annual sales results.
- Monitor associate productivity levels and provide coaching and feedback.
- Supervise proper presentation, organization, storing, and replenishment of stock.
- Sell merchandise through effective customer service techniques and professional selling skills to reach personal productivity goals.
- Ensure the work area is free from hazards and work in a safe manner.
- Participate in the physical inventory process.
- Ensure timely processing of new receipts and damages through delegation to self and staff.
- Achieve the set monthly targets.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in the beauty and Cosmetics sector.
- Knowledge in product promotion and merchandising will be required.
- Must have impeccable communication skills.
- MUST have excellent problem-solving skills.
- MUST have a proven record of meeting targets.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-driven, focused and goal oriented.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply;