Our client, a Global commercial real estate, facilities management, outsourcing, advisory service and investment firm is looking to recruit a Country Supply Chain Lead based in Nairobi, Kenya. The successful candidate will be required to lead & support the development of supply chain solutions relevant to the performance of facility management services on behalf of the organisation & clients in Kenya. He/she will be required to provide facilitation & negotiation leadership for the assigned contract portfolio with the goal attaining the optimal balance.
- Responsible for development & management of relevant country preferred supply chains.
- Provide the FM operational teams & customers access to best in class suppliers within the local market.
- Identify development initiatives for preferred suppliers.
- Work closely with Facilities Manager & leadership to implement effective sourcing strategies.
- Negotiate on soft & hard services with suppliers regarding quality, availability, service and price.
- Manage request for Request for Proposal RFP and Request for Quotations RFQ’s.
- Collect data on spend and analyse for reporting to management.
- Conducts effective Supplier Relationship Management based on supplier matrix.
- Responsible for management and performance of all FM sourcing & procurement related activities.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Procurement or business-related course.
- Must be a member of CPM / MCIPS / CPSM professional body.
- Candidates with a background in Project Management will have a distinct advantage.
- E-procurement experience will be an added advantage.
- Contract law knowledge.
- Proven experience working on suppliers T&C.
- Must have senior management experience working with a blue-chip corporate company.
- Previous experience working with Facilities Management company would be an added advantage.
- Advanced IT skills will be required.
- Excellent communicator.
- Excellent negotiating & interpersonal skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply;