Our client, a group of schools is looking for Credit Control Manager. The successful Must have at least 5 years of experience in school or International services Industry.
- Ensure debt collection is conducted in a professional manner and in accordance with the School’s procedures.
- Generate and send out invoices.
- Follow up on, collect and allocate payments.
- Collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
- Perform account reconciliations.
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies.
- Liaise with the Admissions Department on new students.
- Prepare weekly debtors report.
- Active monitoring of delinquent debts.
- Maintaining the extra curriculum accounts in terms of revenues and ensure that parents are billed accordingly.
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records.
- Prepare bank deposits.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with parents.
- Must have a bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance.
- Must be CPAK or ACCA.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Must have experience in school or the International services Industry.
- Must have a strong understanding of accounting theory.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized in work.
- Must be available to start immediately.
Please click on the tab below to apply: