Our client in the retail sector is looking for a Customer Experience & Sales Assistant. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing a wide range of marketing strategies, techniques and concepts and think creatively, devising new ways of communicating with established and potential customers. He/she Must have a minimum of 2 year’s relevant experience in a similar position.
- Increase the client base and build excellent client relations with all clients.
- Build and document a client profile database with daily, weekly annual and seasonal analysis done.
- Liaise with all clients encouraging their long-term involvement through good client account management, and ensuring excellent client relations.
- Ensure that clients receive their orders on time and within the set company timelines.
- Ensure the shop presentation and display is done creatively to increase customer attraction and visibility.
- Develop new products in line with market trends, changing tastes and preferences for customers.
- Keep abreast with competitor products and services.
- Manage and take responsibility for the existing clients, expand the client base and build excellent client relations.
- Plan and coordinate, liaising with designers and printers, and deliver marketing and promotional material to deadlines.
- Based on the overall budget, prepare and manage the marketing plans and budgets on a monthly basis.
- Increase sales and profitability.
- Foster innovation and creativity.
- Be professional- externally and internally in line with the company’s core values.
- Provide outstanding service.
- Product information and knowledge.
- Monitoring stock.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or Diploma.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a similar role preferred.
- Must be able to work with Sales Targets.
- Must have knowledge of current trends in the flower export, flower retail, gifting and event management business in Kenya is an added advantage.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Must be able to communicate exceptionally well in English; both written and spoken.
- Must have a passion for the brand genuine and self-evident.
- Must have good time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under minimal to no supervision.
- Confident and resilient.
Please click on the tab below to apply: