Our client, a startup software provider company is looking to recruit a Customer Relations Manager to be based in their offices in Karen. The successful candidate would be responsible for (and take ownership of) all their trial accounts with the aim of converting them to full customers. The ideal candidate must be able to understand a technical software product in the technical industry. He/She must have previous experience with customer relations management and excellent communication.
- Engaging new inbound opportunity customers on email and phone as quickly as possible.
- Performing online demos and training sessions to showcase the software.
- Help trial users rebrand the platform (upload logo, set-up their domain name etc).
- Creating and editing training videos (using your spoken voice or text) using software such as Camtasia etc.
- Creating helpdesk articles with images and text.
- Arranging monthly online webinars and conducting advanced feature demonstrations (including Q&A sessions at the end).
- Using various tools to manage yourself and current active trials to proactively track
- Collecting feedback on each failed trial and feeding back to the management team on a weekly basis.
- Working with the support team to make sure GPS devices are working flawlessly so they can evaluate trial.
- Be responsible for onboarding the customer during their trial period.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Excellent in English spoken and written skills to converse with international clients with clear voice and communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think outside the box and go the extra mile to convert the customer.
- Willing to respond to customer queries out of office hours (a quick reply).
Please click on the tab below to apply: