Our client, a leading Poultry Company, is seeking to recruit a Customer Service Manager. The manager will be responsible for providing leadership primarily to the customer service team and transform customer services with the aim of placing the customer at the heart of the business and building a world-class service excellence. The ideal candidate must have 5 years of experience in people management, with 2 years in customer service management. The candidate Must have in-depth knowledge in the use of Navision.
• Providing leadership to the Customer Service team and ensuring change in behaviour for the unit.
• Be the focal point for effectively and efficiently handling Customers enquiries.
• Design a world-class Order Creation to Delivery and Return processes.
• Transform the Customer Service team from a reactive customer centre into an extension of the sales force.
• To manage the business with the customers by ensuring world-class services of Order and Delivery process.
• Ensure that all cleared orders are delivered on the same day.
• Develop and implement strategies to enhance sales efficiency and increase generated revenue.
• Train, Develop and motivate the delivery team.
• To reduce operating costs by minimizing stock returns from trade due to order errors.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in Commerce or in any business-related course.
• Must have 5 years of experience in people management, with a strong track record of managing teams.
• Must have spent 2 years in Customer Service management or Call Centre.
• Must have in-depth knowledge in the use of Navision.
• High standards of customer care management and controls skills.
• Must possess knowledge of the distribution operations.
• Basic knowledge of general management principals, sales, marketing and personnel.
Please click on the tab below to apply;