Our client, a leader in the distribution of plastics and chemicals, intermediate between major producers and processors-plastics is looking for a Customer Service Executive. The successful candidate must have at least 2 years of professional customer service experience in an international organization.
- Have full A-Z responsibility for customer orders from order entry to invoice, regarding all orders.
- Ensure administrative handling and follow-up of claims in close cooperation with the Sales staff.
- Review daily monitoring reports to ensure customer sales order meets customer requirements.
- Resolve product/service queries by clarifying customer complaints and logging on to salesforce.com on a daily basis.
- Liaise with the finance department regarding customers that are on hold.
- Send correspondence to the Finance Department regarding customers’ accounts that are suspended.
- Strengthen customer service capabilities by developing & enforcing Customer Service standards.
- Resolve escalated and complex customer issues on time.
- Build customer relations by interacting with customers on telephone, email, letter or face-to-face.
- Deliver regular reports on the company’s performance on customer satisfaction.
- Collection and documentation of all customer feedback obtained through interactions.
- Review team performance regularly against set customer satisfaction goals.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Must have at least 2 years of relevant professional Customer Service experience.
- Must have prior experience working with an International Organisation.
- Problem-solving skills, determination to persist through challenges.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to develop rapport with customers and suppliers.
- High reliability and motivation.
- Flexible, dynamic and team-oriented personality.
- Working knowledge of all MS office products.
- Attention to detail.
Please click on the tab below to apply: