A leading global producer of Calcium Carbonate & worldwide distributor of Specialty Chemicals is looking to fill the position of a Customer Service and Logistic Specialist who will coordinate the logistics and delivery of customer orders and ensure customers receive product ordered, on time and in good condition. The ideal candidate Must have prior experience working with an International Organisation. Experience working in the Industrial Chemical sector would be an added advantage.
- Be the key internal focal point for a dedicated customer portfolio, in very close cooperation with the responsible Sales Representative(s).
- Have full A-Z responsibility for customer orders from order entry to invoice, regarding all order types, including coordinating order management and order fulfillment activities.
- Contact plants to prepare material and documentation.
- Assist in calculating and creating offers in internal system and sending offers to customers in cooperation with the relevant Sales Representative.
- Guarantee optimal service to the customers through close cooperation with Operations, Logistics, Sales force and Accounting.
- Respond promptly to all customers’ inquiries (regarding i.e. samples, documentation requests, product inquiries, prices, delivery.
- Ensure administrative handling and follow-up of claims in close cooperation with the Sales staff and Quality Manager.
- Tactfully handle customer’s special and/or urgent requirements to allow reasonable flexibility yet minimize impact on daily operation in terms of cost and process compliance.
- Review daily monitoring reports to ensure customer sales order meets customer requirements.
- Collaborate with Finance for billing documents.
- Assure the compliance of transport, labelling, documents, special markings and monitoring with the GMP+ regulations, especially in case of trading for feeding purposes.
- Coordinate orders with Operations and Warehouse for dispatch.
- Organize and monitor freight.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have 5 years of relevant professional Customer Service expernce preferably in Supply Chain in distribution products
- Must have prior experience working with an International Organisation.
- Experience working in the Industrial Chemical sector would be an added advantage.
- Problem solving skills, determination to persist through challenges.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to develop rapport with Customers and carrier vendors
- Profound service mindset, know how to listen analyze and anticipate the customer needs
- High reliability and motivation
- Flexible, dynamic and team-oriented personality
- Familiarity with ERP suystems and ordering processing (SAP highly desired)
- Working knowlege of all MS office products
- Attention to detail.
Please click on the tab below to apply;