Our client, a leading Poultry Company, is seeking to recruit a Customer Service Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for transforming Customer Services (Order Creation to Delivery and Return processes) with the aim of placing the Customer at the heart of the business, implementing a culture of world class service excellence and high performance and managing the customer relationship brilliantly. The ideal candidate MUST have a strong track record of managing teams, planning (including manpower planning) and project management skills.
• Providing leadership to the Customer Service team and ensuring change in behaviour for the unit
• Design a world class Order Creation to Delivery and Return processes
• Transform the Customer Services team from a largely reactive customer centre into a proactive extension of the sales force
• To manage business with the customers by ensuring world-class services of Order and Delivery processing
• Be the focal point for effectively and efficiently handling Customers enquiries.
• Ensure that all cleared orders are delivered within the same day
• Liaising with logistics department and hauliers where possible.
• Lobby to secure contracts for the supply of vehicle units to various market segments
• Develop and implement strategies to enhance sales efficiency and increase generated revenue
• Train, Develop and motivate delivery team
• To reduce operating costs through minimizing stock returns from trade due to order errors
• Must have a Degree in Commerce.
• Must have 5 years’ experience in people management, with a strong track record of managing teams.
• Must have spent 2 years in Customer Service management or Call Centre
• Must have in-depth knowledge of Navision.
• High standards of customer care management and controls skills.
• Both On-trade & off trade business environment.
• Basic knowledge of general management principals, sales, marketing and personnel
• Knowledge of distribution operation
• Highly structured skills in areas of planning, control and organization.
• Understanding the role the distributor and retailer play in the supply chain and the dynamics of the chain.
Please click on the tab below to apply;